The orthopaedic surgery team will provide patients with a comprehensive assessment of their orthopaedic health.
Our clinicians can offer the following services:
Management of developmental orthopaedic diseases, including:
- Diagnosis using radiographs and CT scan.
- Surgical treatment options including arthroscopic techniques and procedures to alter the mechanics of the elbow (ulnar osteotomy and PAUL).
- Management of chronic elbow OA with non-surgical and surgical options.
We design non-surgical management programmes for immature or mature dogs.
- Surgical management.
- Total hip replacement.
- Triple pelvic osteotomy and double pelvic osteotomy.
- Juvenile pubic symphoseodesis.
- Hip denervation.
- Non-surgical or surgical management of elbow dysplasia and elbow OA in cats.
Surgical treatment of patellar luxation
- Tibial tuberosity transposition and recession sulcoplasty.
- Femoral varus osteotomy and derotational osteotomy.
Surgical correction of angular limb deformity management of degenerative conditions such as:
- Cruciate ligament insufficiency.
- TPLO, TTA , tibial tuberosity transposition and advancement (TTTA) management of primary bone tumours.
- Amputation or limb salvage options are available alongside integrated care with our integrated care with our soft tissue surgery team.
- Trauma management including surgical treatment of simple and complex fractures and luxations soft tissue and general surgery.
We can offer fixed prices in the following procedures:
All above prices include consultation fee
The costs of complications are not included. If an animal requires a longer period of hospitalisation, fees may be higher than those listed. All clients are given individual estimates at the time of consultation