The orthopaedic surgery team will provide patients with a comprehensive assessment of their orthopaedic health.
Our clinicians can offer the following services:
Management of developmental orthopaedic diseases, including:
- Diagnosis using radiographs and CT scan.
- Surgical treatment options including arthroscopic techniques and procedures to alter the mechanics of the elbow (ulnar osteotomy and PAUL).
- Management of chronic elbow OA with non-surgical and surgical options.
We design non-surgical management programmes for immature or mature dogs.
- Surgical management.
- Total hip replacement.
- Triple pelvic osteotomy and double pelvic osteotomy.
- Juvenile pubic symphoseodesis.
- Hip denervation.
- Non-surgical or surgical management of elbow dysplasia and elbow OA in cats.
Surgical treatment of patellar luxation
- Tibial tuberosity transposition and recession sulcoplasty.
- Femoral varus osteotomy and derotational osteotomy.
Surgical correction of angular limb deformity management of degenerative conditions such as:
- Cruciate ligament insufficiency.
- TPLO, TTA , tibial tuberosity transposition and advancement (TTTA) management of primary bone tumours.
- Amputation or limb salvage options are available alongside integrated care with our integrated care with our soft tissue surgery team.
- Trauma management including surgical treatment of simple and complex fractures and luxations soft tissue and general surgery.
We can offer fixed prices in the following procedures, Humeral Intracondylar Fissure, Arthrodesis Pancarpal/Pantarsal, TPLO – Cruciate, TTA – Cruciate, Lateral Suture – Cruciate and Arthroscope.