We offer a first class Ophthalmology service with comprehensive diagnostic and treatment facilities including ultrasound, ERG, CT and MRI, and phacoemulsification for cataract surgery.
Dedicated to providing an outstanding service to our clients and the very best care for their pets, our ophthalmologists provide the following services:
- The medical management of all ocular diseases including dry eye, uveitis and glaucoma.
- Eyelid surgeries – routine (entropion/ectropion) and complex.
- ‘Cherry eye’ surgery.
- Surgery for the removal of abnormal eyelashes (cryosurgery, sharp surgery).
- Management of ocular trauma/removal of foreign bodies.
- Cataract and lens luxation surgeries.
- Investigation of ocular tumours.
- Investigation of sudden onset blindness.
- Investigation of neuro-ophthalmic disease.
If you would like more information, or if you are a vet and would like advice on managing a case, please call us on 01420 481777 or email email@example.com.