From April 2020 Lumbry Park Veterinary Specialists will be offering a first class Ophthalmology service with every diagnostic facility including ultrasound, ERG, CT and MRI and every surgical facility including phacoemulsification for cataract surgery.
We will be able to provide the following services:
- The medical management of all ocular diseases including dry eye, uveitis and glaucoma.
- Eyelid surgeries – routine (entropion/ectropion) and complex.
- ‘Cherry eye’ surgery.
- Surgery for the removal of abnormal eyelashes (cryosurgery, sharp surgery).
- Corneal disease – medical and surgical management including corneal cross-linking to stimulate the healing of ‘melting’ corneal ulcers and a range of grafting techniques for complex corneal ulcers.
- Management of ocular trauma/removal of foreign bodies.
- Cataract and lens luxation surgeries.
- Investigation of ocular tumours.
- Investigation of sudden onset blindness.
- Investigation of neuro-ophthalmic disease.