2020 Lumbry Park FREE ‘Approach to’ CPD evenings
26th November 2019
Approach to Neurological Problems in the Juvenile Patient
Wednesday 22nd January 2020, 8pm, buffet included.
Dr Lorna Arrol, RCVS & EBVS European Specialist in Veterinary Neurology
FREE Medicine CPD event for vets
Alton House Hotel, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1DW
Thursday 30th January 2020, 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Thin Cat, fat cat: updates on hyperthyroidism and diabetes in cats – Sam Taylor
- Extra passengers: what are the imported rescue dogs bringing with them? Update on Leishmania and other vector-borne diseases – Pieter Defauw
- Beyond the pale: investigation of anaemia in dogs and cats – Pawel Beczkowski
- Pancreatic disease: do lab results help or hinder us? – Helen Kirkpatrick
- Shock and Sepsis – Susanna Solbak
- Where has all the protein gone? diagnosis and management of protein losing enteropathy in dogs – Clarisse D’Aout
The event will start at 9.30am and will include tea and coffee upon arrival and a hot buffet lunch.
Approach to the Patient with a Tilted Head
Tuesday 25th February 2020, 8pm, buffet included.
Dr Jeremy Rose, European Specialist in Neurology and RCVS Recognised Specialist in Neurology
Approach to respiratory emergencies (in cats) with emphasis on pleural effusion disorders
Tuesday 31st March 2020, 8pm, buffet included.
Dr Susanna Solbak, ECC Clinician
Approach to dental radiography in general practice
Thursday 30th April 2020, 8pm, buffet included.
Dr Matthew Oxford, Dentistry Clinician, BVM&S GPCert(SAS) MRCVS
Approach to renal disease and anaesthesia
Tuesday 26th May 2020, 8pm, buffet included.
Dr Maria Chie Niimura del Barrio, European Specialist in Anaesthesia and AnalgesiaBack to news & events