Our internal medicine team will diagnose and treat many conditions that affect a single organ, an organ system or the entire body. Endocrine conditions (diseases of glands that produce hormones), gastroenterology (conditions involving the stomach and gut, bowel and organs such as the pancreas), diseases of the urinary system (including the kidney, bladder and urethra), respiratory conditions and many others can be investigated by blood tests but some may require ultrasound, X-ray, CT-scan or endoscopy.
Other treatments include:
- Oesophageal Gastrointestinal conditions (oesophageal strictures, acute or chronic vomiting and/or diarrhoea).
- Respiratory conditions (coughing, nasal disease).
- Urinary tract conditions (renal failure, haematuria, polyuria/polydipsia).
- Haematological conditions (anaemia, thrombocytopenia, coagulopathies).
- Endocrine conditions (diabetes mellitus, hyperadrenocorticism).
- Hepatopathies, pancreatic conditions.
- Cases with clinical signs of systemic illness (pyrexia of unknown origin, anorexia, weight loss).
- Gastrointestinal or respiratory foreign bodies requiring endoscopic removal.
- Infectious disease.
Meet Our Team